SPRING SEASON – A developmental season that starts in January – April to get students ready for the fall. This season is more about teaching FUNdamentals and consist of pre-season games before the fall season starts.
What’s Required: You can get the following items at Models “Say You’re with the PG Bears”.
- Black Integrated Football Pants
- 1 Hard Chin Strap
- Black or Maroon Practice Jersey
- At least 2 mouth pieces
- High Top Cleats
- MVA ID – Not Needed to Practice (DC Residence will have a different ID)
- Original Birth Certificate (Not Needed to Practice)
- Report Card (Not Needed to Practice)
- AYF Physical Stamped by Doctor (Not Needed to Practice)
- Game Uniform (Must be turned back in at the end of the season)
- Equipment (Must be turned back in at the end of the season)
- 1 Practice Jersey
- And More as donated by Parents, Coaches, Sponsors or the Club