Practices are held Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6pm – 7:45pm
Baseball in particular helps students build core muscle strength, leg muscles and upper body strength. As students get stronger, they gain greater balance and control which improves their overall skill and level of success. Enhancing gross motor skills help students prepare for other sports as well.
What’s Required: You can get the following items at Models “Say You’re with the PG Bears”.
- At least 1 Bat (preferred but not required)
- At least 1 Baseball Glove
- Baseball Cleats
- MVA ID – Not Needed to Practice (DC Residence will have a different ID).
- Baseball Uniform (Must be turn back in at the end of the season)
- Practice Uniform
- Game Socks
- 1 Custom Fit Baseball Glove